Sunday, August 27, 2006

For Kyrie

Kyrie here are some pictures I took for you from Canvasback. hope you like them!
Everyone is missing you !



Juice insisted on getting a picture of him pretending to be choking Chalice.


K's for Kyrie!!


They all were trying to make K's for you haha .. I like Amy and Christy's K made out of straws.


Do you remember Marybell's dance ?? Gosh i was laughing for days! She did it just for you!


Gosh i made this sign for you and Juice crossed out Kyrie and put Kelly , I knew he would do that. He is sad you left.haha
There's me! I was a Hostess again and i wore heals for like the first time ever. Dont know how lexie and katie do it. My feet were killing me!
And there's Chalice and the new bus girl Nikki. Wish you were still there!! Miss you Girl!

1 comment:

kyrieanna said...

ooh man!! feeling particuarly homesick right now..this blog made my day! miss my canvasback family..!! thank you so much sarah.!! love you:)