Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Trip of a Life Time












May 13th is the day, its the day i travel to Greece and Italy!! I have never in my life been anywhere as beautiful and as far as this. In fact, the farthest i have traveled was New York City. Its sad, i know! But thanks to my Best Friend Brittany, I have a chance of a life time to goto these two amazing places. Also thanks to my job because of course without money this wouldn't be possible. I am super stoked. We are going with a group of other college students from Britt's school on a guided tour and staying for 2 straight weeks. The last 3 days we will be on a cruise ship sailing the isles of Greece. I Cannot wait, only a month away! If you have any tips for me, let me know because again I'm a rookie at this whole traveling thing.


I have learned two things about myself since i enrolled onto this trip.


1: Im great at saving money for something i really want and fast at it to.


2: i had nooo idea i was ever going to get this oppurtunity , but it happened and now i know that anything is possible.

Britt and me : )

No comments: