Saturday, January 27, 2007

The College.

This is my bedroom!
Its pretty nice, i also have a closet and a mini fridge. In the rest of the apartment I have a bathroom ,a kitchen, and a living room in which i share with my 3 roomies. As you can tell the walls are in desperate need of being decorated but i just have nothing to decorate them with, except i did put my name on the wall. haha.

Heres the view from my balcony of part of the college. It feels so weird living in the mountains im so use to flat land.
Heres the hallway leading to the Cafeteria, i eat here at least three times a week with a couple friends. The foods pretty good.
Here are the Willow Woods apartments. I should have got a closer photo of it so you can see it better but i decided to stand at the security gate instead haha. Yeah theres a security gate!haha i have to call them everytime im about to have a visitor. Which i think is kinda of silly. Anyways i miss you all so much.

2 comments:

kyrieanna said...

dang, that's like a real apartment! no dorms at the college? ? your like officially a woman! haha..almost.

SarahJ said...

noope no dorms! yeah yeah