Monday, January 29, 2007

V.A. with Denise.

This is Denise, I met her in my Chemistry and my Pychology class. Shes from V.A. and this girl is 21! whoa i thought she was my age for sure when i first met her but yeah shes older than me. Anyways this past weekend she invited me to come home with her in WilliamsPort. Her parents took us out to a resturant called Long Horn and then we all went Lazor bowling from 10-1:00am ! I had a blast. i won the third game and i think it was the first time i ever won bowling before.

The next day we went to her church to see her brother sing and then her parents took us out to olive garden! And Gosh Durn do i love The olive garden. It was an awesome weekend!

1 comment:

kyrieanna said...

wow sarah..not bad. sounds like you've really got the college thing down. all your friends are beautiful\adorable! whats going on??

yes, isn't olive garden amazing? that my favorite type of food